Who We Are. What We Do. Why We Are Different.
Founded in 1983, dtw, originally located in Verona, NJ, concentrated on conducting telephone, check and mail surveys, as well as focus groups and in-depth interviews with healthcare and patient populations. In the early 1990’s, dtw launched the very first method of conducting surveys “on-line”. Initially, this new and innovative method was a hard sell, but it is now considered a market research standard.
Our quantitative research focuses on “the message” healthcare professionals are exposed to, be it from a sales representative, the FDA, or the news media.
We are the industry leader in global visual marketing intelligence and surveillance. Our premier product, CD Promo WorldWide, is the most comprehensive online database of pharmaceutical promotional materials for the global pharmaceutical industry, providing full subscribers with access to over THREE MILLION scanned images
Many facets of the marketing mix are captured within our service, from physician to DTC, Managed Care to Pharmacy, NP and PA to Conventions and online E-Communications. Syndicated and custom analysis projects and online research expertise complement the comprehensive CI database, all of which represent our core competencies and specialties.
And we are not just a database; we are client service focused too. We are the Global Competitive Intelligence Experts.
At A Glance
- More than 30 years in the pharmaceutical and medical business
- Customer focused employees ready to assist you with your competitive intelligence needs
- CD Promo WorldWide has pharmaceutical promotional materials dating back to 1996
- More than 1,500 healthcare professional participate in our global panel
- We collect more than 100 promotional material types in 173 specialities, 32 therapeutic categories, 162 therapeutic subcategories and cover 45,521 tradenames
- We offer seven different research options and several types of promotional analytics
Who We Serve
- Pharmaceutical Companies
- Agencies of Record